The Hampshire Golf Diary has been re-arranged, in the hope that there will be some competitive golf from the end of July.
1. At the time of writing (12th June) the Hampshire Open (Hayling) is going ahead on Tuesday 21st July. The U14 Championship has been moved to Sherfield Oaks on Wednesday 29th July, same day as the U18/U16 Championship.
2. The County Championship, The Courage Trophy and the County/Mid-Am and Seniors Foursomes have all been re-arranged, to be played in September. All these can be entered online.
3. Arrangements for these Championships (catering, presentations, etc) will strictly follow England Golf's guidance on running competitions under Coronavirus restrictions.
For more information on all these events please go to the Calendar Page. Updates will appear here in the coming weeks, as the situation becomes clearer.
1. Seniors Championship (27/28 May) will now be played on a single day over 27 holes at Hartley Wintney GC on Thursday 27th August.
Please enter on-line from 1st June.
2. County Championship Qualifer will now be played at Hayling Golf Club in September. The 36 hole Qualifier will be played on Friday 4th September with the top four scores qualifying for semi-final on Saturday (5th September @ 08.00hrs), followed by the final at 12.30hrs.
3. County Championship weekend Competitions...........Stableford (6/6) and Medal (7/6) at North Hants Golf Club are both cancelled.
4. The Courage Trophy and Mid-Am Championship will now be played at Stoneham on Sunday 20th September.
5. The County Foursomes, due to be played at Stoneham on this date, will now be played at Waterlooville Golf Club on Sunday 27th September.
6. The England Golf Boys, Seniors and Mens Qualifiers in early July have all been cancelled. The Boys County Finals is cancelled. The Seniors and Mens County Finals will have a revised format and be played in late September and early October (EG to advise). Hampshire Golf will send a team to both these events.
7. All of the EG South-East Leagues are cancelled. All Counties to compete in 'Finals Days' to be played in September and October. See calendar for list of dates and venues.
ALL ENTRY FEES PAID TO HAMPSHIRE GOLF UP TO 16TH APRIL HAVE BEEN REFUNDED.
ON-LINE ENTRIES FOR RE-ARRANGED EVENTS AVAILABLE FROM 3RD JUNE.
Click here to enter 'on-line' all 2020 Hampshire Golf events
You will need your CDH number and a credit/debit card. Entry forms are not required for on-line entries
If you'd like to pay by cheque please download an entry form from the Calendar Page
Please send completed form and cheque to the County Office at Hockley to arrive before the closing date
The HAMPSHIRE GOLF Conditions of Competition will be used at all Hampshire Golf events
Being updated (as of 1st January 2020)